Food, Drink & All Inclusive
Hotel COOEE Albatros can be booked with the following meal plans. Half Board or All inclusive.
HALF BOARD IN CORFU
Consists of brakfast and dinner on a buffett. All dinner drinks are not complimentary and must be paid.
ALL INCLUSIVE IN CORFU
Hotel COOEE ALBATROS offers from 10 o’clock in the morning until 11 o’clock in the evening a complete All Inclusive package, which consists of the following:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) served on a large rich buffet in the restaurant.
- Local alcoholic drinks like brandy, ouzo, liqueurs as well as draught beer, local wine, refreshments, juices and coffee (except frappe, espresso, capuccino).
- Various snacks during the day.
- Our little friends can enjoy their ice cream at the Bistro.
By choosing the All Inclusive meal plan you can spend carefree holidays and enjoy a high level of service.
Here is a short description of the hotels’ restaurants and bars
MAIN RESTAURANT which serves:
- Enriched continental breakfast on a buffet as well as show cooking.
- Lunch with a variety of cold and warm food on a buffet (only for All inclusive).
- Dinner with Greek and international specialties on a buffet and with a show cooking corner. Various theme dinners like Italian, Greek, Grill night etc. are regularly organized.
- Main Bar in the lobby area, which is open from the evening until the end of the dinner service.
- Veranda Bar overlooking the pool, where our guests can enjoy the evening entertainment program accompanied by your favourite drink.
- COOEE Bistro at the beach open until late. It serves greek and international light dishes, fresh smoothies and fruit salads during the day but also masterfully mixed cocktails in the evening .
Here you can see the price list of the Bistro.