Food, Drink & All Inclusive
Hotel Albatros can be booked with the following meal plans. Half Board or All inclusive.
HALF BOARD IN CORFU
Consists of brakfast and dinner on a buffett. All dinner drinks are not complimentary and must be paid.
ALL INCLUSIVE IN CORFU
Hotel ALBATROS offers from 10 o’clock in the morning until 11 o’clock in the evening a complete All Inclusive package, which consists of the following:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) served on a large rich buffet in the restaurant.
- Local alcoholic drinks like brandy, ouzo, as well as draught beer, local wine, refreshments, juices and coffee (except frappe, espresso, capuccino).
- Various snacks during the day.
- Our little friends can enjoy their ice cream at the Bistro.
By choosing the All Inclusive meal plan you can spend carefree holidays and enjoy a high level of service.
Here is a short description of the hotels’ restaurants and bars
MAIN RESTAURANT which serves:
- Enriched continental breakfast on a buffet as well as show cooking.
- Lunch with a variety of cold and warm food on a buffet (only for All inclusive).
- Dinner with Greek and international specialties on a buffet and with a show cooking corner. Various theme dinners like Italian, Greek, Grill night etc. are regularly organized.
- Main Bar in the lobby area, which is open from the evening until the end of the dinner service.
- Veranda Bar overlooking the pool, where our guests can enjoy the evening entertainment program accompanied by your favourite drink.
- Bistro at the beach open until late. It serves greek and international light dishes, fresh smoothies and fruit salads during the day but also masterfully mixed cocktails in the evening .